Small Bathroom Remodeling Ideas
When was the last time you saw a movie and were just in shock when you saw the house they were filming the movie in? While watching the movie, you also saw the bathroom, and you were blown away. We can consider the restroom of our home a personal temple, and sometimes a new fresh cutting-end design can do wonders. You may only think you can remodel a big bathroom, but the truth is it’s the exact opposite. A small-scale remodeling project is common and is not a big issue at all. If you have a certain vision for a design it is more than possible. So why waste your time, let us give you the guidelines for a successful remodel. Average Cost for a Dream Remodel Although you are remodeling a small restroom it can still be expensive. The average price for this is $8,000-$15,000. The typical price range is $1,000-$15,000+. Let’s break down the price cost for you to get a better insight into how much it can cost you.
- Layout: One of the major factors is the layout. If your current layout requires a full renovation it will cost you more. Renovating includes taking down walls and putting up wall components like dividers. On the other hand, if you select a simple design, one that works well with your current bathroom will help bring down costs significantly, this is because contractors won’t have to completely redo your piping, electric wiring, etc.
- Cost of Material: Materials include a new toilet, new sink, new bathroom, and so on. Furthermore, it also depends on the material you chose your design to be based on.
- Labor: On average, a bathroom remodeling job will cost you around twice as much as the materials cost you. This isn’t a golden rule, but it is something to help you get an indication of the total cost.
Where do you start? At first, it might seem a bit overwhelming but we’ll break it down step by step in order to make it simple as possible. Breakdown: 1) Estimate: Figure out how much the remodeling will cost you. If you’re having a hard time, call a professional to help you with this. 2) DIY: Look at what you can do yourself. Being able to DIY can help reduce the cost. 3) Larger Staff: See if you need to call additional experts for the work; electricians and plumbers are just a few to name. 4) Make a plan, and call. 5) Wait patiently and watch it all unfold.
Remodeling on a budget If you’re like many others on a budget and still want to have your dream remodel, then it’s more than possible. There are many ways to overcome the price issues, and here are some of the most applicable and practical ones.
- Limit your Tile: Tiles are expensive, especially when hiring a contractor to lay it out for you. In order to save your money focus on high-impact areas like the floor instead of your walls.
- Paint: Instead of redoing everything from A-Z think about Opting for painting. It will be the most effective way to give your bathroom a new look.
- Update fixtures: light fixtures, sink faucets, towel racks, and drawer pulls are a small investment when compared to the overall project. You may think these items are insignificant, but making these small changes can have a big difference in your restroom’s look.
- Redo, Don’t Buy new: Instead of buying everything from the beginning. Instead, have it professionally relined, which is much cheaper.
- Buy used: If you purchase used items they will be cheaper (For example showers).
The best color for your Bathroom Remodeling There are many colors and designs you can use, but some colors are just a better stand-out than others. Here are a few designs you should consider for yourself.
- Vibrant Teal: A bright shade of teal can make a very much modern statement. A vivid color like this will let you have your backsplash and artwork color you want.
- Dramatic Black: Black combined with silver lining brings a much needed sophisticated look. It really does make your place have a shine.
- Copper: With this color, you add instant elegance to your space. Combine this with a marble countertop to get astonishing results. This is a new trend you will definitely want to think of incorporating.
At the end of the day, it’s up to you to decide what suits best with your dream remodel.
Examine links to Related Articles